New Stuff in the Works
- Mistaking Advocacy for Agreement
- Don't mistake help from others as their acceptance of your ideas. Maybe they just like you!
- So, What?
- Life has an unpleasant way of teaching better behavior.
- The Robustness Principle
- Jason and Jon Postel teach you about effective messaging and how to get things done.
- The Prodigal Brother's Party
- We might be kinder to the disgruntled brother of the prodigal son.
- A lecture on what God offers us and what we must do to gain it.
- Marriage Is Not Disingenuous Enough For Gays
- There should be many different terms to describe what we call "marriage" today. Especially, what gays want should never be called "marriage".
- A Letter on God's punishments to those who reject his Gospel.
- 03IXI8E0OC - The Mariners Log
- God's Plan of Happiness in Ten Simple Symbols
Reveling in Pandemic
- Shutting Down...
- While "leadership" is shutting down the world, you can prepare to shut down their global control agenda.
- Forced Into the Mask
- Are you happy to be in the mask? I'm not.
The Body Politic
- United Disunity
- The USA is not a nation, but a country filled with people that have little in common.
- Your Opinion Doesn't Matter
- In the war of ideologies, winning may involve not caring about deflecting labels.
- Peddling Racinos And Selling Souls
- Tucumcari as the next Sodom.
- Hunting The Antichrist
- People create their own "antichrists" and it isn't by force. Is Barak Obama one?
- Don't Be A Victim
- Some thoughts on the importance of not staying a victim.
- You Are Not To Blame For America
- Your actions in a voting booth do not justify the evil in government.
- Obama The Lobbyist
- An essay that puts 2009-2010 events in the perspective of a community activist like President Obama.
Coping with the Madness
- The Religion Of Devotion
- I think everyone needs to be (and actually is) devoted to something! I hope their personal devotion is better than money or sex...
- This Is Not My World
- A Speech on the perils of rejecting "Xenos-ness" and embracing a telestial existence.
- Winners Rule
- How come some technologies win and other lose? Are the winners really better?
- Questioning Cumpulsory Schooling
- Excerpts from a discussion board where I talked about problems with compulsory schooling.
- Getting More Family Time
- An essay on strategies to reduce distractions to family time.
- My Author's Page
- A collection of books I wrote that you can buy for your Kindle and other assorted things.
- What Seems To Work In Community Programs
- An essay for the Quay County MCCH Council that explores potential community program ideas.
- Tucumcari Program Development
- Another essay for the Quay County MCCH Council that gives ideas for making programs work in Tucumcari, New Mexico, USA.
- Recommendation For Computer Purchases
- I finally got tired of fielding those "What computer should I buy?" questions...
- Quixotic Xenagogue
- A repository of "golden age" computing detritus and audio files I find interesting.
- Innovation And Evolution
- Thoughts on what constitutes new stuff and what we should care about.