A Matter of Public Record
My 22 Sept 2018 statement in relation to the former Shayna Nemrow.
It saddens me that our relationship has come to this place and that you feel the need to threaten legal action. As you have already changed your name, and been quite clear about your feelings toward me as I include you in family communications, I will make my final statement on the matter and leave you be. This will also be released on Facebook as a form of public record.
- On this date, being the 22nd of September, 2018, be it known that -
- I, Jason Scott Nemrow (hereafter referred to as Jason), consider all fatherly obligations in relation to the former Shayna Danae Nemrow (hereafter referred to as Shayna) to be complete and fulfilled. All contracts, obligations, blessings, and covenants that accrued to Shayna through Jason via common family law and eternal law are hereby null and void, being of no force in life or death as of this date. All obligations of Shayna to Jason, stated or unstated, are hereby considered fulfilled and any debt construed by Jason upon Shayna by reason of familial tie is hereby dismissed.
- This action is taken under threat of legal action from Shayna against Jason and Jason seeks protection from such action by pleading "no malice" in the revocation of familial duties and responsibilities on either side to the other. In all present and future matters, Shayna acts as singular and separate from Jason in all ways and Jason expresses his universal desire to Shayna as to any common citizen: Peace.
Farewell, my reluctantly former daughter.
This was Shayna's most recent communication that prompted the action above. Her email below was a response to this letter.
- On Sun, Sep 16, 2018 at 7:41 AM Shay Nemrow wrote:
- Jason, she's a bully. Anyone who really knows her knows that. And I don't blame you fully for your shitty behaviors, I blame your upbringing. Hers too. Her Dad was a really shitty person. Of course, you could make a choice to stop, and to seek help for what you seem to finally be admitting is a problem. But I doubt it. It takes a lot of strength to do that. Also, I have no idea why your emails keep being forwarded, as I've blocked your address numerous times.
- But thank you for making the conscious decision to stop interfering in my life. I'm all the better for it. My initial offering stands (with original conditions, of course) if you'd like to be a good parent and have a healthy and supporting continuing role in my life, I would be happy to share that with you. But I'm not holding my breath.
- - The Mutilation
- PS: Tell Mom I'm happy to contact her again only if you keep your fingers out of it. Another email or interference from you trying to manipulate me or the people I love WILL have legal ramifications.